- Full-time position (part time considered)
- Salary negotiable
PEM are world leaders in the design, manufacture and sale of current sensors, www.pemuk.com, exporting to over 35 countries.
Established in 1991 PEM is an SME with 24 employees, based in Long Eaton, with year on year growth in an expanding industry.
PEM are looking to recruit an Administration Officer to provide support throughout the organisation in a wide variety of tasks including:
- Support for Shipping (import and export) using our internal systems
- Standard quotations and follow up for the sales department
- Answering the phone to customers
- Assisting directors with certain PA duties e.g. logistics for exhibitions, HR and financial activities
The successful candidate will have;
- Demonstrable experience in a similar previous role(s)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Full understanding of all MS Office packages, particularly MS excel, and first class IT skills
- Flexibility to adapt to different roles
Applications with CV to Dr Chris Hewson, firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing PEM Ltd, 162 Wellington Street, Gloucester House, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 4HS, deadline 12th November 2018.