Calibration (Electronics) Engineer
PEM are world leaders in the design, manufacture and sale of current sensors, based in Long Eaton.
Due to our year on year growth, we are recruiting for a full team Calibrations Engineer to join our small friendly team of 24.
Full in-house training will be provided by the engineering team to ensure that you understand the product behaviour and calibration methods employed at PEM.
We are easily commutable by car and public transport from Derby and Nottingham.
- Calibration and functional test of a wide variety of PEMs sensors, including custom designs
- Producing reports for the engineering team and customers
- Diagnosing faults and dealing with customer returns
The successful engineer will have:
- Experience with electronic test equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes, DMMs)
- Degree (or equivalent) in electronic engineering or related subject
- Ability to use of Microsoft Office software
Please apply with a CV and cover letter addressed to Dr Chris Hewson.