Are you an experienced Administrator who is looking for evening work to fit around your lifestyle?
Working for the Government, your role will be to resource and recruit officers for the Metropolitan Police Service.
Working hours: Monday to Thursday, 16:00 - 23:00 / Friday 15:00 - 23:00 (weekends are rotational)
Duties will include:
- Booking potential recruits on to assessment centres
- Dealing with questions and queries regarding vetting/security checking procedures
- Maintaining and updating records in a timely manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Previous experience in admin
Please be aware these roles are subject to security / vetting checks.