Derbyshire (Heanor, Ilkeston, Ripley & Surrounding Areas
£16,543 - £18,806 pa pro rata
Full time (37 hours), Part Time (18 hours per week)
Are you looking for a job for life and jobsatisfaction; knowing you’ve made a difference in a vulnerable person’s life?
Then this could be the role for you….
We are looking for female support workers to work in our Personalised supported living and community based Services across Derbyshire (Heanor, Ilkeston, Ripley).
- Our services currently operate between 7am and 10pm, 7 days a week.
You will be working with clients with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health support needs.
Please note that due to the needs of the Customer and the element of moving and handling involved in the role, you must be willing and able to undertake these physical duties. In addition, a valid driving licence is essential for this role as you may be required to drive the Service Users’ mobility vehicle
Experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Want to know why you should work with NCHA?
*10 Reasons to work for NCHA:
- Competitive salary
- Free Health cashback plan; claim up to £100 for dental treatment, optician fees and other benefits
- 28.5 days statutory annual+ bank holidays
- On-going training and development opportunities
- Reward and recognition for staff who go the extra mile
- Staff social activities sponsored by the organisation
- Free Enhanced DBS where applicable
- Benefits scheme offering discounts and cashback at high street shops and major supermarkets, gyms etc. via NCHA Life Style Hub
- £250 for referring external candidates for a Care Assistant or Support Worker role
- Free confidential access to 24hr assistance program for counselling, advice and support
All successful candidates will be required to take a numerical and literacy test prior to the interview.
All correspondence will be via your registered email address.
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
You will be directed to NCHA’s career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
NO CVs – NO AGENCIES