New Homes Manager
New Homes Manager
Salary: up to £42,840 per annum (starting salary subject to qualifications and experience)
Hours: 36.25 per week
Reference Number: LG185
Closing Date: 26 October 2018
Interview Dates: 12 & 16 November 2018
Longhurst Group is one of the leading providers of shared ownership homes across the Midlands, providing homes for sales through a range of intermediate and shared ownership schemes and an expanding market sales programme.
As a result of this growth, we are looking for a number of professional and highly motivated individuals to join our friendly and enthusiastic Sales Team to assist in the delivery of our property sales portfolio.
This stimulating position offer the opportunity for the individual to develop within a challenging and exciting environment of property sales. As a member of a team which is committed to success and the delivery of excellent, quality services, ideally you will have:
• Outstanding Customer Service skills
• Experience of new homes sales strategies and delivering off plan sales programmes
• The ability to motivate teams, monitor and drive performance to deliver results
• Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of managing and maintaining sales and marketing budgets
• Excellent ICT and administration skills with experience in Microsoft office applications.
• An extensive knowledge and understanding of the various affordable Home Ownership initiatives
• The ability to work to demanding timescales within a diverse business area.
• A proven track record of working to targets within a fast paced property sales environment.
• A flexible approach to work
• Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
In return for your hard work and commitment, you’ll enjoy great employee benefits and excellent training and development opportunities, as well as working for a fantastic team in a growing organisation.
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
You will be directed to Longhurst’s career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
NO CVs – NO AGENCIES