Client Services Associate
At Sponge we absolutely love our clients. We love delivering digital learning solutions that make them smile; and providing an easy and enjoyable experience of working with us from beginning to end. That’s why we’re introducing a very special role into our business and giving a few talented people the chance to be the start of something new. If you’re naturally organised, engaging and feel as passionate as we do about client experience then we really want to talk to you.
As a Client Service Associate, you’ll act as an extension to one of our Sales Account Managers providing the extra support they need to make every client interaction as valuable as it can be, from initial discovery calls through to proposal submissions. You’ll collaborate with our production and finance teams to support the Sales Account Manager in making sure the client moves smoothly through the sales process and their every expectation is met. And most importantly you’ll build a trusted, valued relationship with our clients, so they know they’ve always got a person to hand with their best interests at heart. Your days will be busy, hectic and challenging but always varied, fun and rewarding.
We’re looking for an organised, engaging and self-motivated person who can:
- Actively support sales across the complete sales process
- Concisely record and manage client requirements
- Create and update data, information, documents and processes as required
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure consistent client delivery
- Build trusted client relationships
Desired skills, attributes and experience:
- Knowledge of how the sales process works end-to-end
- Open, engaging and inclusive communicator, across all levels
- Experience of CRM platforms is a big plus
- An ability to remain calm and deliver consistently under pressure
You will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growing our people; and a sales team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. In return you’ll receive a very competitive salary and a great benefits package whilst being part of a company that’s really going places.
If you’ve read this far then keep going… apply today for an exciting, rewarding career at Sponge. Simply send us your CV and cover letter telling us about a time when you have organised several competing demands whilst going above and beyond for a client.