Estate Manager/Gardener, St Ives
Do you have:
- Great gardening/plant knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills?
- Good DIY abilities
You will be responsible for the upkeep of a high quality residential development of 16 properties for the over 55’s in St Ives. This role is focussed on the gardening & landscaping.
The position is permanent, 22hrs per week, pays £11.00 per hour & attracts 4 weeks paid annual leave pro-rata.
- The role is part time and typically operates either three, four or five daytime shifts per week, all Monday to Friday.
- The hourly rate is 11.00 per hour
- Great Gardening Knowledge
- Good understanding of plants
- Great with people
- Comfortable and competent using assorted garden machinery
- Eye for detail
- Work using own initiative and able to prioritise/plan activity
Apply for Estate Manager/Gardener
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly