Customer Contact Advisor
We are delighted to support our well established and high profile Government client in their search for Customer Contact Advisors.
If you have an excellent telephone manner and display strong communication skills, read on for more information.
Contract: Full Time, Temporary (initially 6 months)
Hours: Full Time, Monday - Friday, between the hours 8am - 5pm
Location: Newcastle City Centre
- Providing exceptional customer service to those contacting the department via multiple channels (calls/emails/web)
- Giving first line resolution for customers seeking advice
- Providing or sharing information of concern
- Accurately recording information onto appropriate systems
Essential skills & experience
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Skills in delivering multi-channel customer service
- Complex query resolution and complaints handling experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt communication style to suit a varied audience
- Can present complex information in an accessible manner
- Competent in IT systems and data entry into relevant systems,
- Good level of IT skills in MS Outlook, Excel and Word
Successful candidates will have to undergo a basic DBS (criminal record check).