This is a very varied and interesting role and an exciting opportunity to work for a small but rapidly growing patisserie company based in Torquay..
We are looking for someone who is professional, articulate, hard-working and bright with a real ‘can-do’ attitude. To be successful in this role you will need to be extremely personable with excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with customers. We need an inspiring and dedicated person who has the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment. . Many of our systems and processes rely on the use of SAGE and Excel, therefore you will need to demonstrate skills in the use of SAGE and excel spreadsheets.
Your main initial responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with enquiries via the telephone and email
- Taking and processing orders
- Liaising with the warehouse, couriers and hauliers
- All aspects of Sage – purchase ledger/sales ledger/Banking/Cash flow
- Maintaining company and customer records
- Excel spreadsheets
- Payroll not essential but advantageous
- Credit Control
- Other general office duties
A relevant qualification in office administration and experience of having worked successfully in a busy office environment are highly desirable.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 7.15am-4pm with unpaid ½ hour lunch break, ¼ hour tea break
Holidays: 20 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please forward a CV by clicking on the apply button or for for more details please call 01626361212