HGV Workshop Technician
We are recruiting for experienced HGV Technicians to support London Fire Brigade fleet of vehicles in the South East of England.
You will be educated to City & Guilds/BTEC/NTEC level studies in HGV level 2 or 3 and will have extensive experience working either Mercedes or Volvo trucks.
- Maintenance of fire service HGV vehicles - heavy goods, mainly Mercedes chassis some Volvo.
- In the workshop, the three main areas are: body tech - working in the body shop for refurbishment, electrical - working on the electrical fire suppression system appliances, and mechanical technicians that look at all mechanical problems.
- We require a candidate to have City & Guilds/BTEC/NTEC level studies in HGV level 2 or 3
- Diesel engine experience in preferable
- The ideal candidate will have a class 1 or class 2 HGV driving license to add to the team as not many of the techs have this currently
Salary of £35,154 with a yearly bonus of up to £1,200 (£36,354). You will also have the opportunity to work overtime = x1 Monday to Sat, Sun + BH Double.
Please send your CV in straight away for immediate consideration, or call Adam on 01727 812 212 if you require any additional information