HGV Workshop Technician
We are recruiting for experienced HGV Technicians to support London Fire Brigade fleet of vehicles in the South East of England.
You will be educated to City & Guilds/BTEC/NTEC level studies in HGV level 2 or 3 and will have extensive experience working either Mercedes or Volvo trucks.
- Maintenance of fire service HGV vehicles - heavy goods, mainly Mercedes chassis some Volvo.
- In the workshop, the three main areas are: body tech - working in the body shop for refurbishment, electrical - working on the electrical fire suppression system appliances, and mechanical technicians that look at all mechanical problems.
- We require a candidate to have City & Guilds/BTEC/NTEC level studies in HGV level 2 or 3
- Diesel engine experience in preferable
- The ideal candidate will have a class 1 or class 2 HGV driving license to add to the team as not many of the techs have this currently
Salary of £35,154 with a yearly bonus of up to £1,200 (£36,354). You will also have the opportunity to work overtime = x1 Monday to Sat, Sun + BH Double.
Please send your CV in straight away for immediate consideration, or call Adam on 01727 812 212 if you require any additional information
Apply for HGV Workshop Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly