Product Manager / Product Owner SaaS
Job Title: Product Owner
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
An opportunity to use your product management experience to take ownership of a fantastic SAAS product and work with a great team of people to shape the future of public sector case management.
Based in London, Fivium is an award-winning British software development company, now looking for a skilled Product Manager with experience of B2B/public sector software who will take ownership of their well established and highly regarded SaaS product as we invest in the next exciting period of growth.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for building and deploying well-designed software products. Building on the strong foundations of eCase and its established customer base, the Product Owner will play an intrinsic part in taking eCase to the next level by developing its vision, maximising its user experience, exceeding customers' expectations and driving business value for UK public sector. You will lead the eCase team to design, develop and support features that equally delight and transform users' lives, whilst anticipating and prioritising their future needs.
Core Job Responsibilities include:
- Drive continuous product improvement and guide high quality innovation
- Own the roadmap. Work with the management team, customer success, support, sales and directly with customers to gather business requirements and prioritise, building business cases as required.
- Establish the product vision. Motivate and manage the development team to deliver as a high performing team.
- Lead and project manage the eCase development team to ensure fixes and features are designed, estimated, developed and delivered on time, on budget and to the high quality expected.
- Work closely with marketing on the presentation and positioning of new features and solutions. Interact with Sales to support training and market deployment of new products, features and solutions
- Collaborate to solve both technical and commercial problems and adopt an innovative mindset to overcome challenges
- Identify and analyse data and customer feedback/research to define problems, measure results, and prioritise competing opportunities
- Define and track metrics critical to success of eCase and its product features
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance business needs against technical constraints
- Adapt and remain flexible to changing priorities and consider new ideas while having the business's success firmly in focus
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years Product Owner / Product Manager experience in a business application SaaS vendor
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenues & market share through product management and development
- Knowledge of agile SCRUM project methodologies
- Experience of working with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) useful but not essential
- Educated to degree level
- Strong and demonstrable leadership and influencing skills
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach and an ability to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a "can do" attitude
- Extremely well organised with an ability to handle and digest large amounts of information from a variety of sources.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Annual profit share
- Simplyhealth - health cover that pays for eye care, contact lenses, dental, etc.
- Season ticket loan*
- Cycle to work scheme*
- Regular all-staff social events (go-karting, urban golf, bowling, Taste of London)
- Company training away days
- Budget for training, going to conferences, etc.
- 23 days' leave per year (rising to 25 after three years)
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Income protection cover
- Critical illness cover
- Life insurance
- Private health insurance (Bupa)*
- Enhanced pension scheme (5% employer contribution)
* Available after completing your probation period.
Please click the APPLY button and submit your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
The Company is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive place to work, with opportunities and support for all.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Product Manager, SaaS Product Manager, Product Owner, Commercial Project Manager, Development Planner, Project Planner, Development Planning Manager, Systems Project Manager, Project Management, will also be considered for this role.