We are looking to recruit a committed Finance Manager to oversee the day to day financial activity of the Generations Trust. In this role you will report to the Chief Financial Officer, and manage a team of two full time finance staff.
The Finance Manager will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record in managing a finance function to the highest standard
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with staff at all levels
- IT skills and the ability to manage, manipulate and interpret data
- Experience of managing and operating key financial systems
- Ability to manage a team, multitasking, and working to tight deadlines
- Access to the Trust’s staff leadership programmes
- 25 days annual holiday rising to 27 days after 5 years
- Tailor-made development plans including subsidised Masters & degree courses
- Free use of sports & leisure facilities including a swimming pool and gym
- Occupational health, free flu jabs and counselling
- Financial benefits including marking payments, childcare vouchers and more
Interviews will be held week commencing 12th November 2018
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.