Marketing and Sales Executive
Founded by a group of medical research scientists, Covalon Technologies Limited is an established, multi-national company that has expertise in the development of advanced wound care dressings and other related products and technologies. www.covalon.com
This is a newly created wide-ranging role. We are seeking a commercially aware, ambitious and confident candidate to join a small team in our European subsidiary. We are based in the UK near East Midlands Airport; easily commutable from Derby, Leicester or Nottingham.
The role will help create and support the Sales & Marketing plans for Covalon Technologies (Europe) Ltd and thus help us achieve commercial targets.
- Work and liaise closely with the outsourced marketing creative agency to build marketing assets and social media/web campaigns
- Be the primary administrative point of contact to coordinate all local market exhibitions and events communication (pre, during and post event)
- To inform the business leadership functions of product related issues, customer needs and marketing opportunities
- Support customer evaluations of new products to ensure that the appropriate feedback is obtained. Manage the electronic recording portal
- Pursue and confirm meetings for the Business development team and progress Clinical Commissioning Groups and sales discussions via phone or web-based discussions
- Maintain all product administration records for use with internal and external databases and partners
- Develop and maintain competitor overview and positioning matrix for commercial use and leadership decisions
- Manage the customer advice and complaints process through collaboration with all external and Internal stakeholder
- Support tender submissions made by the business.
- To oversee market analysis process for new product development/launches as required
- Manage and provide input for agreed Key Performance Indicators
- Support Finance Operations and Executive team as and when required.
- Educated to degree level in a related subject, e.g. Marketing or business graduate.
- Use of own transport
- High level of Integrity
- Excel, PowerPoint proficient
- Previous experience in a similar role, with demonstrable skills in creativity and being proactive, customer focus, performance driven, networking, business acumen, planning & organisation, communication and team work.
- Understanding and prolific use of social media as a primary format of communication.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director for UK & Ireland, the successful applicant will require an ability to work independently and proactively.
The position would suit a well organised and self-motivated individual who can work on their own initiative as well as being a team player. A conscientious individual showing great attention to detail. A “people’s” person possessing strong communication skills. Someone able to influence internal and external customer contacts. A graduate looking for the next step in their career, or a more experienced candidate looking for a new challenge in an exciting and ambitious business.
Excellent prospects for career development as the company expands; both in the UK and overseas.
Apply for Marketing and Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly