Finance Operations Administrator
I am looking for an experienced finance administrator to join a busy Government department based in Manchester City Centre
You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Provide support to ensure that procurement and payment for goods and services are handled appropriately and promptly
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Making calls to collect debts / fees Processing invoices ready for payments
- Help monitor the Admin mailbox, dealing appropriately with emails received
- Updating records on finance database
- Data input
The working hours for this role are 08:30-16:30 Mon-Fri, you will be contracted to 36 hours per week. The pay rate for this position is £7 rising to £10 after 12 weeks.
Typical qualifications and experience: Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent) NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience) Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office. Good communication skills, both oral and written.
Apply for Finance Operations Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly