Customer Service Advisors (Enquiry Centre)
Our Client is on the lookout for ambitious professionals who will contribute to drive the business forward in an exciting time of growth and transformation.
They are looking to appoint experienced Administrators to join their Enquiry Centre (Inbound Calls) to become the first point of contact for stakeholders providing a premier service; ensuring that all cases are handled with maximum efficiency and a first-class service to all their customers is delivered.
The successful candidates will be educated to GCSE Level (or equivalent) in Maths and English at Grade C or above. With previous experience of working in a Contact Centre environment, you will have excellent administrative and customer service skills and will have experience of working to SLAs.
So, if you are passionate about delivering the best service to customers and are a team player who can work to strict service levels and targets, this could be the role for you!
Working Hours: Shifts, Monday – Friday, between 8am – 6pm
In return for your passion, commitment and hard work, we offer a generous and competitive benefits package that includes;
• 24.5 days holiday (increasing to 27.5 days holiday after 12 months service, 30 days holiday after 10 years’ service) + Bank Holidays
• Buy up to 3 additional days annual leave
• Salary increase to £17,750p/a once probation has been passed
• Performance related bonus
• Eye Care Vouchers
• Life Assurance
• Childcare Vouchers
• MyCSP Discount- 7.5% off major retailers
• Annual Dividend
• Season Ticket Advance Payment
• Pension Scheme- matching up to 10% contribution
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.