Care Assistant / Support Worker - Female
Care Assistants & Support Workers, Female – Beckenham. Must be driver
Beckenham, Bromley- Greater London
Up to £9.00 per Hour (Dependant on Relevant Experience)
This is an incredibly rewarding position with high levels of job satisfaction. We are looking for reliable, caring, compassionate staff to join our friendly team of carers.
Experience is desirable, however not essential as full training will be given.
Benefits / Package
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday Pay & Employer funded Workplace Pension Scheme
- An opportunity to work for a growing and forward thinking company
- Outstanding training & career development opportunities
- Both Full & Part-Time opportunities available
- Two-weekly Payroll
Our Client, based in Beckenham, BR3 is a leading provider of personal homecare services within the London Borough of Bromley and surrounding areas. We support mainly elderly adult clients who wish to remain living independently within their own homes but who require some support and assistance in their daily living.
- Caring, kind & enthusiastic
- 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life for vulnerable people
- UK Driving Licence and own vehicle for work
- Hold or be willing to undertake a DBS check
- Have a flexible working pattern
If you are an experienced carer, or someone looking for a change, who has a committed and caring, supportive personality then APPLY NOW
Full-time / Part-time Roles Available
Salary: Up to £9.00 per hour (Dependent Upon Relevant Experience)
Apply for Care Assistant / Support Worker - Female
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly