Advertising Operations Executive (Maternity Cover)
We are looking to appoint an Advertising Operations Executive to join our team here in Liverpool for a 9-month maternity cover position.
This position is an entry-level position which will see the successful candidate provide operational support to Sales teams across Reach Plc. You will contribute to the smooth running of the Regional Digital Ad Operations team, in processing all requirements of advertising campaign delivery for Reach plc customers within the given deadlines and Service Level Agreements.
Who are we? We are Reach because it's what we do.
Every day our newsbrands - national and regional, in print and online - reach millions of people up and down the country. We are the UK's largest news publisher, with influential national newsbrands such as the Daily Mirror, Daily Express, Sunday People, Daily Record, and more than 100 distinguished regional titles including the Liverpool Echo and the Manchester Evening News.
Our brands have a long heritage of being trusted sources of news and information, with our editorial conviction and high standards of journalism providing audiences with timely information and opinion across multiple platforms.
Last year we sold 540 million newspapers, and our network of over 70 websites provide 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, viewed by 110m unique browsers every month.
- Contributing to the smooth running of the Central Digital Ad Operations team in processing all requirements of advertising campaign delivery for Reach PLC customers within the given deadlines and Service Level Agreements across Regional markets.
- Following latest process and best practice to ensure speed of service and quality of ad delivery for our customers across our network
- Working closely with our National counterparts to ensure both best practice sharing as well as delivering 'gold standard' Ad Operations service across all campaigns.
- Ensure timely and accurate campaign set-up including receipt of creatives from sales reps and agencies; uploading orders and creatives to Ad Manager (DoubleClick for Publishers - DFP).
- Manage campaigns: execute creative swaps and revisions, monitor campaign status, ensure campaign delivery, optimise campaign performance where required and pull end of campaign reports.
- Meet individual and Team KPIs to achieve team goals and maintain 'gold standard' services across all digital platforms.
- Work closely with sales teams to exceed client expectations and deliver upon requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and work with teams to solve any advertising or associated platform issues.
The Ideal Candidate
Required knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Previous office based work experience; experience working within an advertising department preferred but not essential
- Previous Experience using Ad Manager (preferable but not essential)
- Understanding of digital advertising specifications and standards
- Ability to survive and thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to keep attention to detail whilst working under pressure of tight deadlines
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Must demonstrate 'Team Player' spirit at all times
- Minimum level of education A-Levels
In addition to competitive salaries, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.