Business Development Analyst
We are an IT Business Optimisation company looking for enterprising people to join our expanding team.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Analyst with technical expertise as well as development skills who, after induction at our head office will travel to deliver services on-site at our clients office.
The successful applicant's initial work will however be based out of our head office therfore travelling will not be immediately required. However, you must have the flexibility to travel when necessary to clients sites which can be located anywhere within the UK.
This role is responsible for the preparation and execution of Business Analysis. You will act as a technical liaison between the business and it's clients.
Applicants must have proven experience showing that they have had the ability to plan and manage the delivery of projects on time and most importantly on budget.
The experience level and subject mastery we seek is typically accrued only after five years experience in a graduate or post graduate level role. However exceptional candidates with less experience should apply with details of why Thebe Logic Limited would benefit from making an exception.
Prior experience in Business Optimisation is an advantage but not essential.
Experience and software’s should include:
• Analysing data from a variety of sources in order to provide Business Analysis
• Run focus groups and facilitate workshops along with addressing seminars and conferences
• Produce reports and recommendations concerning marketing and sales strategies for clients
• Solid knowledge of latest technologies and applications such as SQL & MySQL
• Advanced Excel for statistical analysis
• Plan internal and external audits leading to cost savings
We offer a solid salary with the potential of a performance related bonus.
Salary GBP 35,000 per annum. 37.5 hrs p/w. Posting Date 11.10.2018. Closing Date 08.11.2018
For an application form please apply quoting reference TL-BDA-10-18
Applications will not be considered if received after the closing date.