Soft Skills Delivery Consultant
Soft Skills Delivery Consultant – salary is negotiable and dependent on experience – London
Our client is looking for a Soft Skills Delivery Consultant to join their delivery team for an exciting global soft skills rollout “Communications Skills” programme to a major industry leading research organisation. This is a 12-month contract role (potentially leading to permanent) to assist delivery across Europe (including Germany, Poland, Russia & Ukraine), USA, and other global regions.
Some of the delivery will be abroad so you’ll be experienced and comfortable with delivering to different countries and cultures. All delivery will be in English with supplied bespoke courseware. It is the company’s aim to run a sustainable delivery programme which puts trainer welfare front and centre, enabling them to perform at their best.
- Delivery of soft skills workshops as part of global client delivery
- Liaising with your fellow delivery team and key stakeholders
- Optional development of courseware
- Optional delivery of open/public schedule courses, closed company events/roll outs from standard to bespoke level
- Full time 12-month contract potentially leading to permanent
Our client develops exceptional relationships through transparency (they publish all client feedback), not letting people down, fostering a culture of autonomy, growth and continuous innovation.
The key skills and qualifications of a Soft Skills Delivery Consultant:
- A relevant degree or experience in the field
- At least five year’s soft skills training and coaching experience
- Some international delivery experience
- Able to travel and deliver internationally
- IT literate with business apps (example MS Office 365, Skype, webinars)
- High level of organisational, communication, and influencing ability commensurate with an exceptional performer
- Desire to be a part of an contribute to the success of the global rollout
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
It is also desirable but not essential to have the following skills:
- Solid course development experience
- Actual delivery experience in Europe, specifically Russia
- Cultural/linguistic skills in Russian, Polish, Ukrainian
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Soft Skills Delivery Consultant, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.