Personal Assistant/Office Manager
We are looking for an experienced and highly organised Personal Assistant/Office Manager to help us in the running of our rural estate and tourism business.
We are looking for a bright, dedicated and forward-thinking individual who can share our passion for our business while managing the day-to-day running and maintenance of a comparatively small but busy estate. The role is both varied and challenging with the opportunity to provide key support in the strategic direction the business is taking. You will provide oversight across our operations, ensure excellent internal working practices, and enhance the service and experience we offer to visitors, tenants and contractors.
Working directly with the owners, the ideal candidate will be discreet, highly responsible, dedicated and efficient; a team-player who is organised and systems-driven but also upbeat, enthusiastic, flexible and open-minded with the ability to use their own initiative and grow with the role as the business develops over time.
Skills, experience and qualifications: The following would be an advantage:
- Excellent office, IT and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to implement own processes
- Experience of working with discretion in a private environment/business
- Budget management and financial control experience
- Experience in the management/administration of rural property/lettings/farms
- On and offline marketing experience, including website and social media
- Experience of strong but sensitive handling of a variety of people and situations.
Those who cannot show the relevant experience in a particular area will be asked to demonstrate that they have an interest in that area and how they feel that they will be able to learn and improve their skills accordingly.
For further details and to apply, please send your full CV and covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role to Wendy Oakes at Savills in Exeter - email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants are encouraged to send their CVs as soon as possible but the final closing date is 31st October 2018.