Enterprise Service Manager / Key Account Manager / Sales
Job Title: Enterprise Service Manager (Key Account Manager)
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 plus car allowance and benefits
Job Type: Full Time Permanent
The company created the field of vehicle telematics in 1996. They deliver SaaS solutions that measure and report real time data from vehicles. These solutions help their clients drive significant operational improvements: reducing fuel consumption, increasing vehicle utilization (which reduces the number of vehicles on the road), and improving the safety and productivity of their staff. In 2015, their clients reduced fuel consumption by 60 million gallons and avoided the release of 600 million kg of CO2 into the atmosphere.
Within the rapidly expanding area of the Internet of Things (IoT), telematics is one of the most mature products with proven commercial application, delivering 3x to 5x ROIs for their customers. The Company is a market leader in this developing industry with huge potential for positive impact on their communities. The adoption of telematics in commercial vehicles is still below 10% globally and growing rapidly.
The purpose of the Enterprise Service Manager role is customer satisfaction assurance and improvement for large fleet customers. This includes maximising the value customers receive from the Company's products and services, in order to develop the customer account and create the right conditions for customer retention.
- To improve customer retention/lead generation in enterprise accounts
- Identification, articulation and delivery of value from the Company Service
- Measure and promote excellent service on behalf of the customer inside the business
- Key escalation point for major service issues
- Increase customer satisfaction and nett promoter scores
Please Note: This role will require you to work outside of normal business working hours, travel to customer sites and the flexibility to stay away from home as and when necessary.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Degree Level education and/or relevant business experience
- A full driving licence and own car is required for this role
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Good business judgement to assess opportunities and potential risks
- Superb aptitude for relationship building
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Influencing skills and commercial awareness
- Strong prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to operate effectively across a broad range of customer types
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to identify benefits to the customer and provide solutions
- Ability to understand technical issues
- Experience of dealing with customers both over the phone and in person, including holding meetings
- Experience of dealing with diverse and complex customer requirements
Company's philosophy on talent:
With a Silicon Valley-like focus on building a high-growth, scalable technology business, they are looking for top talent that fits with their ambitious and fast-paced culture. When recruiting, they look for the potential for growth, ambition, entrepreneurial spirit, and demonstrated discipline in execution. In return, they offer a dynamic environment with like-minded team members and an exciting industry with great opportunities for professional growth.
They are fundamental believers that having the right people is critical to their success, and attracting, developing, and retaining talent will always be a core focus for them.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Enterprise Account Manager, Enterprise Account Executive, Lead Generation, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager , Client Support, Product Specialist, Nationwide Sales, Key Sales, Business Plan, Sales Development and Client Relationship may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Enterprise Service Manager / Key Account Manager / Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly