Based at Newport Road, Cardiff
Linc-Cymru Housing Association (Linc) is looking to appoint an experienced and innovative professional into this exciting position. Reporting to the Head of ICT, the Data Analyst will develop our proactive data and performance information function.
From its roots in social housing, Linc has expanded into the health and social care sector and now operates three Nursing Homes, seven extra-care schemes (increasing to 10 within the next 12 months), as well as numerous sheltered accommodation sites and approximately 4,500 properties in the general housing needs, intermediate, and market rental sectors across South Wales. We have a solid foundation, a new CEO and ambitious plans for growth.
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to make the best use of our data and ultimately, turn data into actionable insight. This new and exciting role involves working collaboratively with stakeholders on highly visible projects and taking ownership of delivering and maintaining Linc’s BI and data analysis processes, from the ground up.
Working alongside the ICT business systems and operations team, you will be technically competent and hands-on in all aspects of requirements gathering, design and maintenance of Linc’s data infrastructure, inclusive of data-warehousing, scheduled reporting and analytics platforms.
What you will do;
- Data gathering, data manipulation, data discovery and data profiling.
- Processing medium to large volumes of data to produce intuitive, dynamic data visualisations.
- Analyse and interpret management information, to identify trends, highlight anomalies.
- Develop logical and conceptual data flows in support of project requirements and guide stakeholders in appropriate and effective use of data.
- Design and deliver reporting systems and software solutions (including building dashboards) to help identify opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Ensuring integrity, availability, and relevance of all reporting platforms, tools, and data including regular maintenance and upgrade of data warehouse servers.
- Continually monitor, amend and improve the accuracy and relevance of data, reports and systems ensuring delivery of business benefits.
- Creation of data procedures such as data mining, data cleansing, data automation and making sure that data is easily accessible.
With a number of digital and technology related projects in the pipeline, there couldn’t be a better time to join a progressive and forward-thinking organisation that operates with a financial head and a social heart. If you have a passion for analysis and delivering quality information that align with organisational objectives, then we really would like to hear from you.
The closing date for applications is October 21st, 2018 @ 23:59
Interviews are planned for Thurs 25th or Friday 26th Oct 2018.