Business Support Assistant
We are currently seeking a Business Support Assistant to work with our client within the NHS based in Leeds City Centre. This is a long term temporary role.
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am-5pm
Pay: Starting £9 per hour increasing to £9 after 12 weeks.
As a Business Support Assistant, you will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the company to support the team's business management activities and contribute to maintenance of relevant documentation and reporting.
Key duties include:
- Providing and supporting managers with a wide range of administrative and computer skills as well as maintaining a range of knowledge and understanding of procedures, protocols and functions
- Acting as first point of contact to area of work for a wide range of stakeholders;
- Communicating and engaging with external and internal stakeholders
- Updating and maintaining databases and/or spreadsheets;
- Minute taking
- Arranging meetings;
- Managing diaries for senior managers;
- Completing general administrative duties such as; emails, call taking, photocopying and filing;
Qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSE's grade C or above;
- Minimum of 6 months administrative experience;
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually;
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office packages;
Whats in it for you:
- On site parking
- Working in a an environment with facilities such as; a subsidised canteen, vending machines and on site coffee shops
- Dentist and Doctor surgeries on site accessible to all members of staff
- Leisure centre that offers swimming, spinning classes and an open gym with personal trainers available
- 5 minute walk from Leeds bus station
- Opportunities to apply for a permanent positions directly through NHS England
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Becca Smith on 0113 2154308 or email:
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Business Support Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly