Part Time PA Administrator
A part-time, temporary PA administration role has become available in the Chester area. The Temporary Worker will work 37 hours per week, paid at £9 rising to £9 after 12 weeks of work.
The successful candidate will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent Judgement in carrying out instructions under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Provide secretarial support to the business area to include the preparation of documents,
- Typing and co-ordinating departmental correspondence, arranging meetings, diary management, minute taking,
- maintain, develop and review office systems/processes,
- travel bookings including accommodation/car reservations, organise events and raise purchase orders in support of departmental procurement activity follow department procedures to ensure expenditure is accounted for
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2 (or suitable clerical experience)
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to a similar role dealing with administration and customer services on various levels. Computer and good communication skills are essential for this role. The successful candidate will need to go through a security clearance. Start date will be asap pending clearance and references.
If you are interested in the position please send an updated CV and complete an online registration at /gov-apply or contact the branch on 0151 2426106.
Apply for Part Time PA Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly