Operator / Assembly Technician / Production Operative
Job Title: Operator
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in Hampshire, the Company is a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced monitoring and data-logging systems, and provides bespoke design and manufacturing services to other market-leading companies.
They are currently looking for motivated and committed team players to join their production department, preferably with an interest in electronics.
They are advertising for general Operators in their Assembly department.
- Hand soldering, testing, conformal coating and other assembly operations
- Running the automated robotic pick and place line including printer and automated inspection (AOI)
- Stock control to support the line
- Generating programmes for new products
- Thick Film Printing
- Printing of resistors, conductor s & dielectric pastes
- Laser trimming and both aluminium & gold wire bonding & encapsulation
This role is an ideal opportunity for you to build a career within the Electronics industry.
Training will be provided.
In Return the Company offers a great package including coaching, training and many rewards and benefits.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Assembly Operative, Assembly Line Operator, Process Operative, Manufacturing Operator, Production Operator, Processing Plant Operator, Process Plant Operative, First Line Operations Support, First Line Plant Operations Support, Production Coordinator, Electrical Component Production, Electronics Process Operative, Electronics Technician and Electronics Engineer may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Operator / Assembly Technician / Production Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly