Barnsley, South Yorkshire
£Competitive Plus Benefits including Pension & 21 Days’ Holiday (increasing with service)
Wharncliffe Business Systems are an award-winning IT solutions provider, specialising in Sage based accounting and CRM and specialist textiles solutions.
We are now looking for a Software Developer to join our highly-skilled team and support the migration of our solution to a .NET framework.
As a Software Developer, you will:
- Develop quality software and product enhancements
- Test software as you develop and fix any faults
- Document your changes
- Review and enhance software specifications
- Estimate development timescales for changes
- Help the Support Team with any issues
- Carry out R&D work on products, development tools and/or platforms
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need experience of the following:
- SQL Server
- HTML and CSS
We would love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Software Developer, Application Developer, Developer, Software Application Developer, C# Developer, .NET Developer or Programmer.
What are the benefits?
- Open and welcoming office
- Hands-on internal training and formal external courses to increase your abilities
- Support the development of market-leading solutions
- Join a leading business with more than 35 years’ software development experience
Wharncliffe Business Systems are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Software Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.