Digital Marketing and Insight Executive
Job Title: Digital Marketing and Insight Executive
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company was founded in 1809 and is the largest casual tableware brand in the UK. Their heritage is at the core of their business and their stoneware is still proudly made in England.
The Company's Brand positioning is 'Styled by Life' - versatile, beautiful and durable tableware and cookware designed for modern life. In recent years they have expanded into licensed tableware (Monsoon and James Martin), Glassware, Accessories and Cookshop products to offer the full tabletop solution. The Head Office is based in the village of Denby, Derbyshire close to the A38/M1 with subsidiaries in North America and South Korea. Their product is available widely through their retail partners, their own Retail stores, websites and a number of distributor websites.
The Digital Marketing and Insight Executive will support the Global Head of eCommerce to implement digital marketing plans (Company PPC, SEO and Affiliate activity), in line with brand plans and marketing activity. The role will also support the analysis and optimisation of digital marketing activity based on insight from Google Analytics, in-platform insight and other readily available sources of information.
- To implement digital marketing activities to build awareness and increase acquisition traffic into Company brands websites, including affiliates, PPC, SEO, display and social media advertising, as well as digital outreach to bloggers and key media influencers
- Be the expert within the team on SEO and PPC and educate others on the improvements required to drive performance
- Work with web platform to enable technical SEO changes and enhancements
- Work alongside appropriate agencies to build success of digital campaigns and ensure all working towards common goals
- Protection of all brands in search engine environments
- To ensure all brand traffic is directed where possible to Company's website
- Identify and implement new opportunities for digital growth, conversion rate optimisation, and retention and engagement strategies
- Evaluate emerging technologies
- Provide reasons for adoption where appropriate
- Work alongside other departments on specific projects to deliver a multi-channel approach, e. Retail team, IT
- Reporting and analysis
- Continuous review of activity
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess success against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Recommend changes and optimisations to drive website performance (and conversion in due course)
- Analytics - Tag management, business intelligence tools, segmentation, funnelling, A/B'S and heat map tracking.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Strong eCommerce and digital marketing skills with a proven track record
- Experience in Google Analytics and other insight / reporting tools
- Commercial acumen, being able to review past activity to shape future plans with a strong grasp on the revenue numbers and profitability
- Good creative eye and good PhotoShop skills
- Financially literate, commercially aware (not finance specialist but commercially savvy marketer)
- Minimum 2 years in Digital Marketing and eCommerce roles in consumer goods sectors Track record of delivering sustainable, profitable growth in consumer brand businesses but without big budgets, delivering growth through smart initiatives & earned not paid coverage
- 33 days holiday
- Staff discount
- Free on-site car parking
- Employee Assistance Program
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Marketing Executive, Direct Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Strategy Manager, eCommerce Executive, Group Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing Digital Marketing, Social Media Executive, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Coordinator may also be considered for this role.
Apply for Digital Marketing and Insight Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly