ERP Support Consultant / ERP Support Assistant
Job Title: ERP Support Consultant
Location: Lostock Gralam, Cheshire
Salary: £20,000 to £35,000 per annum based on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Since 2003, the company has been helping businesses across different sectors improve and grow using Sage and Oracle software.
Now, they're one of the fastest growing and well thought of Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) partners in the UK and one of the longest-established and most trusted Oracle Applications partners. Both partnerships are key to the future success and growth of the company.
The business was initially formed through the owners desire to improve the customer service their current company was giving to its clients. For over a decade the company has prided its-self on the excellent customer service, project delivery and ongoing support it has offered, resulting in an excellent level of customer retention. Over the years they've also won several prestigious awards for their work, something as a team they are incredibly proud of.
As their business has expanded, along with their experience of different industry sectors, so has the team.
The company recognises that one of its major assets it has are the people that work diligently to deliver successful projects. As well as strongly promoting collaborative working and knowledge sharing between team members regardless of location/distance, the management team are keen to promote a strong ethos of "work life balance".
Although reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will be working within a team of project managers and other consultants to deliver Sage Enterprise Management support and assistance to clients.
Professional / Personal Skills & Expertise:
- Must have a minimum of 18 months experience of delivering ERP System Support to end users either inhouse or working for a consultancy.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Able to work methodically and remain focussed under pressure.
- Basic understanding of business process desirable (e. purchase ledger, sales ledger, procurement, supply chain, stock control).
- No preference of ERP Product, but Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) would be desirable (training can be provided to successful candidate if required).
- Able to demonstrate how they will collaborate with the customer to resolve issues successfully (including using applications such as Team Viewer, GoTo Meeting, WebEx etc.)
- Able to use MS Office, specifically Excel and Word.
- Show strong commitment for seeing issues through to completion.
- Must be organised and able to work unsupervised to agreed deadlines.
- Experience of using Crystal Reports and/or Business Intelligence reporting tools desirable but not essential.
- This role is office based and the successful candidate will be located in North West.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Functional Support, Helpdesk, ERP Support, Sage X3, Sage Enterprise Management, Sage EM, Sage Enterprise, ERP Support Consultant, Sage EM Support, Sage Helpdesk, Applications Support, Financials Consultant, ERP Financials Consultant, Sage Functional Consultant, Sage X3 Consultant, Sage ERP, Implementation Consultant, ERP Delivery, ERP Financials and Accounting Software may also be considered for this role.
Apply for ERP Support Consultant / ERP Support Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly