ERP Financial Functional Consultant/ ERP Implementation Manager
Job Title: ERP Financials Consultant
Location: Lostock Gralam, Cheshire
Salary: £35,000 to £55,000 per annum based on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Since 2003, the company has been helping businesses across different sectors improve and grow using Sage and Oracle software.
Now, they're one of the fastest growing and well thought of Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) partners in the UK and one of the longest-established and most trusted Oracle Applications partners. Both partnerships are key to the future success and growth of the company.
The business was initially formed through the owners desire to improve the customer service their current company was giving to its clients. For over a decade the company has prided its-self on the excellent customer service, project delivery and ongoing support it has offered, resulting in an excellent level of customer retention. Over the years they've also won several prestigious awards for their work, something as a team they are incredibly proud of.
As their business has expanded, along with their experience of different industry sectors, so has the team.
The company recognises that one of its major assets it has are the people that work diligently to deliver successful projects. As well as strongly promoting collaborative working and knowledge sharing between team members regardless of location/distance, the management team are keen to promote a strong ethos of "work life balance".
Although reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate will be working within a team of project managers and other consultants to deliver Sage Enterprise Management implementations.
Professional / Personal Skills & Expertise:
- Must have experience of delivering financial/accounting functions within ERP Project Implementations (at least 2 full lifecycles).
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills and understanding of key accounting principles and functions.
- Accountancy qualification or applicable work experience desirable.
- No preference of ERP Product, but Sage Enterprise Management (formerly Sage X3) would be desirable (training can be provided to successful candidate if required)
- Capable of following an implementation methodology. The company has their own methodology that they follow but they want to have a candidate capable of working in a methodical and controlled way
- Able to demonstrate how they can collaborate with the customer to successfully complete shared objectives and goals
- Able to use MS Office, specifically Excel (recording Macros desirable) and Visio.
- Able to adapt as and when should the need arrive to keep the project on time and budget.
- Must be organised and willing to travel when required.
- Experience of using Crystal Reports and/or Business Intelligence reporting tools desirable but not essential.
- Ideally located in North West but not essential for the right candidate.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Functional Consultant, Sage X3, Sage Enterprise Management, Sage EM, Sage Enterprise, ERP Consultant, Financials Consultant, ERP Financials Consultant, Sage Functional Consultant, Sage X3 Consultant, Sage ERP, Implementation Consultant, ERP Delivery, ERP Financials, Accounting Software and Financials Configuration may also be considered for this role.