Customer service advisers
Are you looking for a new role? Are you looking to get your foot in the door of a prestigious, blue chip company? Do you have passion for customer service?
We are recruiting for outstanding customer service advisers for my client based in Chesterfield. This is a long term rolling contract with a view to extend beyond Christmas 2018.
This is a full time contract (35 hours) from Monday to Friday,9am-5pm. The pay rate starts from £7 and rises to £10 after 12 weeks. Friendly team, subsidised canteen and gym on site included!
- Delivering first class customer service over the phone and through various correspondence
- Outbound and inbound calls in a fast paced contact centre environment
- Take ownership of enquiries and mange through to resolution, ensuring all case details are captured and producing customer correspondence
- Working within agreed targets and compliance requirements and quality and adherence guidelines.
- Following administrative procedures including branch call backs, referrals and building relationships
We are looking for candidates with excellent telephone manners, a good level of literacy and grammar with proven customer service skills and good IT literacy skills.
Please send CV through.
Due to the high volume of CVs, please note if you have not been contacted within 28 days, you application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for Customer service advisers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly