Registered Children's Home Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available for a dedicated, highly skilled and professional Registered Children's Manager to join a recognised residential home for children.
- Enabling a staff team to meet the needs of the young people within your care through supervision and training
- Support children with Autism, learning disabilities, complex care needs and associated mental health needs
- Working alongside multi-disciplinary teams & family members to ensure the right outcome and level of support is delivered
- Building professional relationships with teams and family members
- QCF level 5
- Highly motivated, committed and professional
- Previous experience as a Registered Children’s Home Manager
- Knowledge and understandings of OFSTED and their regulations
This exciting opportunity is offering the successful candidate a salary in the region of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum depending upon experience.