DS Smith Plc is a leading supplier of recycled packaging, both within the UK
market and throughout Europe. A FTSE 100 listed business with a turnover in
excess of £4.8 billion. The organisation employs over 27,000 people worldwide and is continuing to grow both organically and through acquisition.
DS Smith Packaging Heavy Duty which specialises in the manufacture of double and triple wall heavy-duty corrugated packaging is recruiting at its Hinckley site.
The site is enjoying a major expansion phase which has led to the need to
increase the workforce within the Production Department.
We currently have full time vacancies for immediate start within the
Corrugator and Conversion departments.
Do you have?
- Experience of working in a production/machine operating environment?
- Self-motivation with a can-do attitude?
- Enthusiasm to join our expanding team?
- The drive to rise to challenges and problem solving?
- The desire to progress within a Company that values its employees and puts safety first?
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written?
If the answer is yes then you should apply.
We operate on a 2 shift rotating basis:
06:00 – 14:00 & 14:00 – 22:00 Monday to Thursday
06:00 - 11:00 & 11:00 – 16:00 Friday
We offer competitive rates of pay, Pension Scheme, Profit Related Bonus, 25
paid holidays, Share Save Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme.