Electronics Support Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking an Electronics Support Engineer for our engineering/electronics client. This is a permanent position with competitive salary package. The role is based in North Scotland region.
- To control the manufacturing debug/repair
- Electronic fault finding to PCB component level
- Able to read Electronic drawings/schematics
- Investigating and assisting with manufacturing build rejects
Skills and Experience for the Electronic Support Engineer:
- Degree in an Electronic discipline
- Experience of product testing methodologies and PCB assembly test processes
- Knowledge of microcontroller and power supply circuits
- Soldering experience
- Competent user of Microsoft packages
Full details are available for the Electronic Support Engineer on application. To apply please submit your current CV.