Electronics Support Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking an Electronics Support Engineer for our engineering/electronics client. This is a permanent position with competitive salary package. The role is based in North Scotland region.
- To control the manufacturing debug/repair
- Electronic fault finding to PCB component level
- Able to read Electronic drawings/schematics
- Investigating and assisting with manufacturing build rejects
Skills and Experience for the Electronic Support Engineer:
- Degree in an Electronic discipline
- Experience of product testing methodologies and PCB assembly test processes
- Knowledge of microcontroller and power supply circuits
- Soldering experience
- Competent user of Microsoft packages
Full details are available for the Electronic Support Engineer on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
Apply for Electronics Support Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly