Grade: 8 (SCP 26-28)
Whole Year/Term Time: Whole year
Hours per Week:37
Salary: £23866 - £25463
Start Date: ASAP
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and flexible individual to manage our school administration team in the provision of an efficient administrative service.
Whitcliffe Mount School is a vibrant and successful 11-16 comprehensive school. In September 2017 Ofsted visited and confirmed that Whitcliffe Mount continues to be a good school. There were numerous positive comments. To read the full letter click here or look on our website www.whitcliffemount.co.uk
The ideal candidate will:
- A professional, calm and friendly approach, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Be a proactive and well organised individual with a meticulous approach to their workloads
- Be enthusiastic and resourceful with a keen drive to succeed and ensure office management is delivered consistently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with a range of people, including parents, students, visitors and staff
- Be proficient in the use of ICT, including experience of Microsoft Office, school software packages, and an ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Have experience of working within a demanding office environment
As Office Manager you will need to be self-motivated, innovative, adaptable and enthusiastic in all aspects of your own work and the leadership of others.
Further information can be downloaded from www.whitcliffemount.co.uk or from the TES website.
The closing date is Friday 19th October 2018 at 12.00 noon; completed applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mrs C Clough, Headteacher’s PA.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. Whitcliffe Mount is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.