HR Operations Manager
HR Operations Manager
If you are an established and pragmatic HR professional, as well as a fantastic people manager, this is a superb opportunity to make your mark with an innovative business.
Our client is a fresh, vibrant human resources support company that provides outstanding HR software and support. With strong growth and a strong brand, they are now looking for an HR Operations Manager to join their team in Bath and take control of their increasingly important systems and processes.
As the HR Operations Manager, you’ll be ensuring that our client exceeds both client and internal expectations through the effective leadership of operational teams and the achievement of business objectives.
You’ll likely be a seasoned HR professional, but you might be looking for an opportunity to do something a little different in your next career move. You’ll be excited about making a real difference at a fast growing, entrepreneurial company.
Bringing order to systems and processes will be important to you, as will analysing information, and you’ll need to use your experience of both large and small companies in this role. You will also be pragmatic and understand that our client is still small and must prioritise where to focus its energy. You will be comfortable as an active member of the Management Team.
The main areas of your role will be to drive customer success and service delivery, ensuring the teams are well resourced and utilised effectively.
Your role will include:
- Managing and leading the Customer Service and HR Teams
- Reviewing and developing internal processes and procedures
- Reporting to the board on team performance and customer satisfaction
- Driving efficiency and productivity
- Recruiting, inducting, motivating and inspiring your teams
- Reviewing (and potentially replacing) our customer service ticketing system
To be considered for the HR Operations Manager role, you will need:
- A proven track record as a senior HR professional
- Demonstrable experience of leading, developing and motivating a varied team, from senior professionals to more junior staff
- Exceptional people management skills
- A degree level qualification (or equivalent), preferably with MCIPD
- Good knowledge of HR software and to be comfortable with other online software tools
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible and positive approach to working in a small team
Successful candidates will likely have strong experience in one or more of the following roles: HR Operations Manager, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Shared Service Manager, HR Services Manager, or HR Consultant.
- Salary of £40,000 - £55,000
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing with service)
- Regular team lunches, social activities, alongside free fruit, and a monthly cheese delivery
- Central Bath office location
- Up to 5% matched pension contribution
- Death in service benefit
To apply for the role of HR Operations Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.