Copywriter - French Speaking
Copywriter (French Speaking)
A French speaking Copywriter is needed to join an award-winning content creation business that work with some the biggest organisations in sport. Working from fantastic offices in Wimbledon expect to produce engaging and effective copy in French and English across social media (Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and beyond).
Social media training will be provided, the key is your ability to write accurate, engaging copy in both English and French.
Working with some of the biggest national governing bodies, major event organisers, sponsors and brands in European sport, namely the FA, RFU and the Olympics (to name a few), this innovative content creator is renowned for delivering outstanding sports sponsorship, PR and Marketing campaigns. Due to a number of big client wins they are now seeking a French speaking Copywriter / Digital Journalist, who has a passion for sport and ideally a love of Rugby, to join a talented team of 40.
Joining as the French speaking Copywriter / Journalist you will be tasked with creating leading digital content. Whether you are composing a snappy tweet; writing clever, attention-grabbing headlines; working closely with the wider team or constantly learning and developing your skills, it will be your love of writing superb copy that delivers fantastic results for some of the biggest brands in sport.
To qualify. You should be a French speaking Copywriter / Journalist / Digital Copywriter / Digital Journalist / Junior Copywriter or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a copywriting role;
- A relevant degree (English, Journalism, Digital Marketing etc.);
- You are fluent in French and English;
- Exceptional writing, editing, and grammar skills;
- You're a natural self-starter;
- You have the ability and eagerness to develop industry knowledge;
- An interest in sport – you will ideally have a love of rugby;
- The willingness to occasionally work outside of normal office hours and attend sporting events on evenings and weekends.
In return the French speaking Copywriter / Journalist can expect a rare opportunity to work with some of the biggest sporting brands, attend major sporting events and a benefits package that include 23 days holiday, training and development opportunities and great social events.