Key Accounts Manager - Retail
Key Accounts Manager
Basic salary £28k dependent on experience
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Key Accounts Manager to join their fast-paced and busy Sales team. The role’s primary responsibility is dealing and developing UK specific Key Accounts and the achievement of sales targets in line with the company’s growth ambitions.
Full training will be given but to be considered you must have:
- Proven track record in dealing with UK Key Accounts and delivering an effective sales strategy, ideally from a non-food environment
- Experience in account development and management with well-known high street retailers
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot and develop new business opportunities
- Self-motivated, ambitious and results orientated
- Resilient and willing to persevere in challenging environments to secure business to meet the company’s growth ambitions
- Networker and skilled influencer
- Able to manage workload to meet challenging deadlines whilst maintaining quality standards
- Confident communicator able to develop business rapport with key decision makers
- Computer literate
If you are interested in this role and wish to join the best luggage company in the UK, please apply with your CV today!