Healthcare Recruitment Consultants
MedicsPro, part of the Urban Recruitment Group are an established on framework specialist medical recruitment agency, providing locum and permanent staff including Doctors, Nurses, Allied Health Professionals & Health Science Specialists to the NHS & private sector.
As part of the group's ongoing expansion plans and the acquisition of additional new offices in the heart of Birmingham we now have positions for experienced recruiters with either Nursing, Allied Health or Primary care experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a progressive market leader with the opportunity to take professional qualifications to enhance your career.
Job Summary / Purpose:
To understand and match the needs of our clients and candidates.
To provide quality tailored recruitment services whilst continually meeting targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• New business generation (Canvass calls, mail shot activities, etc.)
• Meet sales/gross profit targets
• Deal with speculative calls, aftercare and service calls
• Client visits (new and existing) – identify and follow up business leads
• Negotiate fees and rates in line with company policy and issue Terms of Business
• Write and place advertisements in newspapers and online
• Serve clients, identify their needs and provide feedback on the success of filling jobs
• Qualify job specification / salary information and record accurate and comprehensive job description
• Gather info on client (decision maker and no. of staff in department)
• Network internally and externally with clients
• Candidate control – keep in regular contact to review progress and performance
• Pre-screen candidates before their interview for suitability and conduct interviews
• Coach candidates on interview skills / skills testing
• Manage candidate availability for interviews and permanent / temporary work
• Spec / Market candidate CV’s, Search / Shortlist CVs in line with job requirements
• Ensure CVs are of a specific standard and reflective of client requests
• Provide information to candidates on clients and job specifications for permanent jobs
• Administration duties including; identification and visa checks, verification of qualifications, obtaining bank details, dealing with timesheets / payroll queries (temporary only) and reference checking
• Capture info / calls / bookings correctly on IQX database – update and maintain client and candidate information database
• Where required enter bookings into online portals
• Manage own personal development planning
• Ensure records are kept in line with legislative requirements
• Carry out work instructions in line with Key Processes
• Any other duties as required
Knowledge & Skills Essential
• Recruitment experience within Nursing, Allied Health or Primary Care
• Excellent Communication skills
• 360 or 180 Recruitment experience
• Knowledge of NHS frameworks
• Excellent attention to detail
• Knowledge of Temporary and/or Permanent placements
• Experience of Microsoft Software Packages and IQX - CRM
If you possess the relevant experience & are looking to work for a market leading company please submit your cv to our internal recruitment team.