General Accounts Assistant
General Accounts Assistant required in Telford TF3.
Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to carry out a varied and busy role in central Telford.
This is a temporary position initially for approximately 6 months however could offer permanent prospects for the right person.
This role requires someone that understands a number of different areas within an accounts function. This role will be varied and will include some of the following duties:
- Raising invoices, cross referencing and checking PO numbers.
- Reception duties, accepting deliveries, meeting and greeting clients onto the site.
- Assisting the Payroll and Procurement team on the Oracle system.
- Logging staff sickness and absence, chasing staff that have not logged absence.
- Monitoring a busy Finance mailbox.
- Providing quotations and stock level information.
- Monitor stock levels, raising orders where necessary.
In return our client offers free parking, support and development and a great team atmosphere.
Working Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm - NO WEEKENDS. Paying £8/h, potentially rising if/when a permanent contract is offered.
If interested please call Tori on 01952 201112 or click APPLY NOW to be immediately considered.
Apply for General Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly