HARP is a Southend-on-Sea charity working to prevent homelessness and help vulnerable and socially excluded people to transform their lives.
We are recruiting for part time Cleaning Operatives to join our property team.
The property team maintains and continuously upgrades the charities facilities and stock. The team works together with the operations team and has very strong links with the charity teams. This ensures efficient and effective facilities management and building up keep.
Reporting to the House Keeper Cleaning Supervisor and Facilities Assistant, you will:
- Providing efficient and effective cleaning support to HARP
- Ensuring the safety and appearance of our buildings are maintained to a high quality
- Working in line with safe working procedures
- Maintaining functionality and upkeep across our premises
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in cleaning public and commercial buildings using professional cleaning chemicals and products
- A working knowledge of the cleaning and sanitation of public buildings
- Previous experience in using professional cleaning machinery
- Excellent support and training
- 25 days(pro rata) annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme (People’s Pension)
Shift pattern of 4 days of 4 hours a week (16 hours in total). Shifts will include weekends on a rota.
Shortlisting date: 7th November
Interview date: 21st November
HARP is an Equal Opportunities Employer