Due to continued expansion, Archway Homes are looking for a dedicated Site Manager to join our site staff team. If you’re passionate about building quality houses, come from a trade background and are capable of managing a development, this could be your ideal role.
- SMSTS and First Aid at work Qualifications required.
- Previous experience managing a building site
- Excellent communicator and team player
Site Manager Duties
The Site Manager’s role is wide ranging and challenging, no two days are ever the same. Responsibilities may include:
- Overseeing the development and supervise the site staff team.
- Ensuring health and safety across the site
- Regularly reviewing progress of the development, looking for ways to improve performance.
About Archway Homes
Archway Homes is a local family business that specialises in small prestigious developments in and around Cheshire.
If you’re an experienced Site Manager, please apply below.
Apply for Site Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly