Brook Street Bureau has an opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant to support a busy department within a Higher Education employer in Cardiff city centre.
The day to day duties of a Personal Assistant are varied and complex but involve:
- Diary Management
- Report Writing
- Information Gathering
- Booking Travel & Accommodation
- Meeting & Greeting visitors
- Minute-taking during meetings
- Providing support to colleagues as required
This opportunity is initially for a 2 month period and may lead to ongoing work or other opportunities. Brook Street Bureau has a wide client base and is often able to offer excellent candidates ongoing work on a temporary basis. The benefits of working for Brook Street Bureau include:
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday pay (Between 28 days and 40 days per annum)
- Pension contributions
- Monthly "Temp of the Month" award
- Opportunities for permanent work.
To apply for this position, please contact Ben Ford-Weaver in our Cardiff office on (029) 2023 6669 or apply online now.
Apply for Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly