Salary: £24,317 p/annum
37 hours p/week | Permanent
Closing Dates: Tuesday 23 October 2018
The Together Housing Group continues to grow and go from strength to strength. The team is currently looking for another plumber to join their team based out of Wakefield, Yorkshire. We are currently expanding the services we offer and locations we operate in, so this is a great opportunity to join with a forward thinking, and quick moving company.
As a plumber, working within the repairs team based out of Hull, Yorkshire your normal duties will consist of:
- To carry out all types of plumbing works & repairs to both tenanted and vacant properties
- To carry out all work with an ethos of “Right First Time”
- To organise your work to minimise lost or non-productive time
- To carry out all work with a high regard to customer care and customer satisfaction
In order to fulfil the duties of this role you will require the following skills, knowledge & experience:
- City & Guilds Advanced Craft in Plumbing / NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Experience of working as a joiner competently with all other disciplines the job requires
- Experience of working in a customer services environment
- Experience of maximising the number of job visits completed in a single trip
Due to the nature of the role, a full driving license is required with an assessment completed for the successful candidate.
- In return we can offer you a great set of benefits which includes; 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service) + bank holidays.
- A great flexible working environment, with a range of family friendly policies
- Great new comfortable and modern offices
- A huge scope of personal development opportunities
- A very attractive pension scheme & healthcare benefits as well
- For the more active minded we also offer a “cycle to work” scheme
The advert closes on the 23rd October, with a view to interview 1st November.
How to Apply
Click the apply button and follow the instructions.
There are two ways to apply for this role.
- Click the apply button and follow the instructions. You will be directed to their career page where you will be required to complete an application form.
- OR Send a copy of your CV & covering letter to email@example.com