Duty Managers are needed for an immediate start at an Academy Sports centre. Located in West London, you will work on a rota either working an opening shift or a closing shift.
- Assisting the Centre Manager in providing a range of facilities and services
- Promoting wider participation in sports and recreation for the whole community
- Providing management support and presence during a seven-day operating week
- Being responsible for staff, participants, facilities and cash receipts
- DBS cleared
- Computer literate
- Ability to learn bookings system
- Basic admin skills
- Ability to move heavy equipment (this job will involve manual labour)
Opening shift: 08:00 – 16:00
Closing shift: 14:00 – 22:00
Apply with your CV below to be considered for this exciting role.