Executive PA/Diary Manager
We are delighted to support our prestigious, public sector clients in their search for an Executive PA. If you are looking for a fast paced, responsible opportunity, read on for more information:
Hours: 37 hours per week, 9am - 5pm
Pay Rate: £20/h
Start date: ASAP, expected duration 3 - 6 months with a view to be extended further
With energy and enthusiasm, you will be responsible for providing support for three Executives, including:
- Time optimisation, ensuring time is maximised and that each individual is in the right place and the right time, with all of the relevant tools at their disposal
- Arranging meetings; inviting the appropriate stakeholders and attendees, providing the relevant supporting documentation in advance of meetings being held, booking meeting rooms and arranging for travel, accommodation, site access and video access when required
- Booking travel for the Executive team
- Leading regular diary meetings to ensure that the team are aware of their responsibilities
- Managing expenses when needed
- Supporting the executive team with email management
- Managing incoming phone calls, dealing with or diverting enquiries as necessary
This is a senior role, upon which the overall success of the Executive team will rely heavily. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate exceptional planning and organisational skills, particularly when handling conflicting demands and priorities. You will also possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels. In addition, the ability to deal with sensitive/confidential information, employing tact and diplomacy, is of the utmost importance.
This role is available for a candidate with a proven track record providing personal or executive assistance. An excellent understanding of MS Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel is vital for this position.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy, please do not hesitate to submit your online application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Executive PA/Diary Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly