Property Management Assistant
A well-established client in Coventry is recruiting for a Property Management Assistant with property experience/knowledge to join their expanding team.
- Supporting the block manager with developments and flats within Coventry
- Resolving complaints, preparation of budgets and filing and archiving
- Providing holiday cover for the block manager
- Meticulously maintaining records and logs of properties
- Interested in a career in block management
- Excellent customer service and IT skills
- Great communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work to deadlines and work on your own initiative
- Self-motivated, efficient and hardworking
- Confident, punctual, articulate and able to take responsibility
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday
Holiday: 20 days plus bank holidays
If you think this job is for you then please send your CV using the application form below.
If you have not received a response within 3 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Property Management Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly