We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Food Technician to support teachers and students with the Cookery provision at our leading independent school. Previous training is desirable but full training will be provided.
New Hall School was awarded Independent School of the Year in 2016 and has received outstanding ratings in recent inspections. Located in Chelmsford, it is just a 20 minute train commute from London Stratford and 30 minutes from London Liverpool Street.
The hourly rate for this post is between £8.17 per hour and £8.93 (fte £16,985pa to £18,567pa).
Duties and responsibilities
- Ordering food supplies and preparing for lessons
- Working with teachers to assist students during lessons and after school clubs
- Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times
- Free parking
- Generous training budget
- Superb working environment
- Discounted New Hall Sports
- Free lunch and break time refreshments
- Free membership of school fitness suite
Monday to Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm (term time only).
Interview Date: Thursday 18th October 2018
New Hall is committed to safeguarding pupils. There will be an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.