Seabank Power Limited owns and operates an 1140MW power station located in Hallen, Bristol.
We are recruiting for a Mechanical Technician, who is familiar with large process plant engineering systems, to join our Engineering Department.
Your duties will include:
- Work scheduling and reporting, using a computerised maintenance management system
- Routine maintenance, repair and fault finding typically on steam, water, fuel gas and chemical process systems to ensure plant availability
- Contributing fully as a member of the engineering team when required during planned and breakdown maintenance
- Management of contracts and supervision of contractors
- The design, development and implementation of plant improvement projects
Key skills and experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of mechanical plant system machinery
- A proven track record in steam raising, plant, valves, pumps and auxiliary systems
- An apprenticeship with an ONC/HNC or equivalent qualification in mechanical engineering
- A sound engineering approach to achieve our engineering and safety standards
- Self-motivated with experience of managing projects to achieve continuous improvement
- Demonstrate a methodical approach to problem solving and good analytical skills
We offer a friendly working environment with a performance culture that encourages success.
To reward your hard work we offer:
- Excellent benefits
- Relocation assistance
- An on-going training and development programme
Please complete the attached application form and send it below for a chance to progress your career with a fantastic company.
Apply for Mechanical Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly