Salary: £44,635 plus bonus
Seabank Power Limited owns and operates an 1140MW power station located in Hallen, Bristol.
We are recruiting for a Mechanical Technician to join our Engineering Department.
Your duties will include:
- Work scheduling and reporting, using a computerised maintenance management system
- Routine maintenance on steam, water, fuel gas and chemical process systems
- Working on planned and breakdown maintenance with the engineering team
- Management of contracts and supervision of contractors
- Design, development and implementation of plant improvement projects
What we can offer
We provide our staff a friendly working environment that encourages success.
To reward your hard work we offer:
- Excellent benefits
- Relocation assistance, if appropriate
- Training and development programmes
Key skills and experience
- Knowledge of mechanical plant system machinery
- Experience in steam raising, plant, valves, pumps and auxiliary systems
- An apprenticeship with an ONC/HNC or equivalent engineering qualification
- Self-motivated with experience of managing projects
- Methodical approach to problem solving and good analytical skills
Apply today to progress your engineering career with a leading company.