Recruitment Consultant - Permanents Desk
The role of a Recruitment Consultant is varied and diverse and will present the successful applicant with challenges, success and opportunities in equal measure.
At Brook Street, we know recruitment inside-out as we`ve been placing people nationally in jobs for over 70 years throughout the UK. We specialise in Office Professionals and have some really great customers, including the largest recruitment contract ever awarded in Europe. We came to Wales in 1960 and we`ve been placing the people of South Wales in permanent and temporary jobs ever since. Given our reputation, we`re looking to appoint a Recruitment Consultant of the highest quality to represent our already successful team.
What are we looking for?
To be considered for this role, there are two fundamental skills you`ll need:
- Excellent listening skills. This role is about fact-finding in person and via the telephone.
- Clear communication skills. This role is about delivering information, verbally and in writing.
In addition, there are a few personality traits we`re looking for:
- Be a people person. You`ll only be successful if people like you
- Be genuine. You`ll be remembered for being open, honest and transparent
- Be interested. We`re here to live, breathe and understand our clients problems and fix them
- Be a winner. Success is key to being an outstanding consultant and we're looking for people who want to beat the best.
What can we offer?
This is a career choice and any applicant will be successful if they put 100% into the role. We`ll invest in your training and development and give you the very best tools in the market to do your job. We`re also proud to offer:
- A Great city centre location in a modern, recently renovated open-plan office
- An incredible team. We`re fun, passionate, upbeat, driven and focus on what`s great
- Incentives, excellent bonus structure, spot-prizes and recognition for doing a great job
- Bespoke training. One to one training, online learning and side-by-side coaching
- All the usual benefits, a great starting salary, bonus potential, healthcare and pension
We hoped so. If you`ve got this far and think we might be right for you, get in touch. Contact Leigh Davis, Branch Manager on (029) 2023 6669 or apply online.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant - Permanents Desk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly