Third Party Procurement Specialist
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for someone who can
manage the processing of non-catalogue/third party requests on a daily basis to meet customer requirements, including sorting and creation of items, placement of sales and purchase orders, as well as order processing and maintenance.
• Work with customers and suppliers to ensure that the price, product quality and service requirements are met in a timely fashion.
• Set up new suppliers, and for designated suppliers, assist in the negotiation of discounts and trading terms.
• Maintain the integrity of the company and allied systems, to ensure efficiency
• Develop product knowledge to enable utilisation of this knowledge to actively offer product substitution and conversion to drive the product range
• Proactively develop key accounts by working closely with suppliers and customers alike
• Raise, expedite and manage purchase orders, ensure charges are applied and dates are correct. Raise back orders and keep accurate records
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven customer service or supplier negotiation experience
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Science degree or B/Tec & strong IT skills
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every application. If you have not heard from us in 7 days you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Third Party Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly